Develop strategic eSourcing programmes with the best suppliers for best results
A multi-language platform is bringing you the technology to negotiate more effectively with your suppliers, increase productivity and save from first event onward, using:
Sophisticated features to accommodate complex bids, multiple auction types and transformational bidding;
Demonstrated strategic and tactical event management methodology;
Offline supplier response preparation;
Custom weight and score, multi-stakeholder scoring;
Collaborative negotiations on both, price and non-price factors;
Pre-formatted supplier proposal and bid reports with custom download options;
Buyers’ suppliers kept private;
Standard, repeatable processes, auditable for compliance.
Turn the page to learn more or use the arrow keys on your keyboard to surf this site...
Process of Implementation
Step 1: Defining purchase needs
In many cases, tiered bidding can be used to determine if substantial savings could be achieved through purchasing in larger quantities.
Step 2: Supplier and market intelligence gathering, requirement definition -- RFI and RFP
Step 3: Supplier preselection and negotiation framework definition -- RFQ and offer response analysis
Having this information ahead of the negotiation allows buyers to immediately disqualify vendors who did not meet the requirements.
Step 4: Negotiation process with suppliers -- Multi-round RFQ / Auctions
The objective is to place the decision pressure on the supplier, while the buyer keeps full control. This provides the maximum negotiation leverage, thus optimizing its outcome for the buyer and safeguarding the suppliers’ position.
Step 5: Final Supplier selection (Offer Response Analysis)
Support, services are offered in Europe, Asia, Australia, North and South America continents in our offices around the wold in 12 languages.
With e-Auctions and e-RFX you can generate cost savings of 5-40% per event.
Read our customer success story!
A well-established retailer with 15,700 stores across 14 European countries
- Scattered information in different formats
- Look for new suppliers rather than just sticking with the same trusted few to lead to improved service through increased competition
- Lower purchasing costs by increasing competition and aggregating spend
- Increase productivity while optimizing supplier management
- Obtain full event visibility and traceability for audit and reference
- Annual saving of about 8% in an 11,000 store network in Germany
Examples of Neogrid clients
We chose Neogrid because it’s a leading international e-sourcing platform supported in multiple languages. It's very easy-to-use tool, providing a framework for buyers so that template are created and always consistent across the business."
– Head of Information Management and Market Research
A store operating in more than 300 grocery and food service stores throughout the Western United States and Northern Mexico
- Lacked structure and a defined automated strategic sourcing process to support a high level of traceability
- Required modern solution that would provide an intuitive and secure interface
- Implemented Neogrid Strategic Sourcing, a secure, cloud-based software with which companies can quickly
access features to accommodate complex bids, auctions and follow-up analysis
- Increased e-sourcing activity by 48%
- Able to run an average of 3.5 e-sourcing events and negotiate with 20 suppliers simultaneously
We strongly believe in putting the customer first. Neogrid's full-service management team and Strategic Sourcing solution offers a standardised, repeatable process has assisted us in doing just that. And, to top it off, we no longer have to worry about our bandwidth issues or system capability.
Director of Strategic Sourcing